Roadrunner Sports - Automatic VIP Club renewal without permission
Roadrunner sports automatically renews your VIP membership for $24.99 the following year.I purchased shoes last year and joined to save the shipping.
I was surprised to see the renewal charge on my credit card bill this month. The info on the site currently says "The $1.99 price is a first year introductory special. Annually the Club renews at $24.99." It does not state that the renewal is AUTOMATIC.
I read through the link where it said I could 'read to my hearts content' about the program and can't find anything about automatic renewal.Check your credit card bills and bank accounts.
You May Also Like
- "It cannot be published to the website, but.. — CC__, Our staff has read your review and values your contribution. However, it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks..."
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "converse all star hi are 1 of the finest offering basketball footwear of all time. Women's Converse all star gentle are based on the authentic layout. They are slimmer and..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "Received a medicine that gave me all of the side effects listed. From anger and suicide, to swollen throat,face and hands and feet. I was told over the phone that..."
- "I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch. I sent..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."