Roadrunner Sports - Automatic VIP Club renewal without permission
Roadrunner sports automatically renews your VIP membership for $24.99 the following year.I purchased shoes last year and joined to save the shipping.
I was surprised to see the renewal charge on my credit card bill this month. The info on the site currently says "The $1.99 price is a first year introductory special. Annually the Club renews at $24.99." It does not state that the renewal is AUTOMATIC.
I read through the link where it said I could 'read to my hearts content' about the program and can't find anything about automatic renewal.Check your credit card bills and bank accounts.
You May Also Like
- "Terrible, i've never gone through such a horrible experience with any purchase online or retail ever. Ordering was fine, delivery was on time. Bought the elliptical 3.0. When we opened..."
- "I would like to cancel my order...."
- " I tried to buy online but it displayed me an error message, YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE PROCESSED AT THIS TIME, so I tried again and the same message..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money. The management has a "win at all..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "I feel as though I have been played , Listia is an untrustworthy site to me . My Pen Pal letter was a tangible custom item that would be delivered..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "Dear Gate 1 Travel, Amazing! Breathtaking! Romantic! Incredible! Did I say amazing? Beautiful, bustling Paris; a high-speed train adventure; a medieval town high in the French Alps; a bus trip..."