1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Email functions are completely malfunctioning and the chat replies that I printed proof that support is totally ignorant of their function. When they finally gave me the phone number for a higher level of support, it turned out to be the same as the original recording as the original phone number.

Additionally, there is no way I can call anyone at Spectrum or Time Warner main office. I was told I was exceeding my limit so I wanted to delete lots of emails. Instead of being able to sort on the "from" field (or even the date field), the clock would keep spinning until my email shut down. Their support people kept trying to tell me to delete my entire inbox, to try different url's, and my view as an engineer, the most stupid remarks anyone in first grade could come up with.

I will have to lie about my problem to get a technical service guy to come to the house only to have him tell me he doesn't understand the email software. SPECTRUM IS TOTALLY IGNORANT OF CUSTOMER'S NEEDS AS WELL AS THE LEVEL OF SUPPORT THEY ARE WILLING TO PAY.

Reason of review: Customer Support .

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Reponses.