Roadrunner Customer Service
- (877) 386-7565
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Shoes, Internet servive is excellent, Your e-mail is useless, Shipping speed, Friendly customer service
Vip automatic renewal, Unwanted subscription that i canceled and was still charged, Given unwanted subscription, Reponses, Only in store once
Road Runner is a US based provider of Internet services which offers cable Internet service over DOCSIS-compatible modems. Road Runner is a division of Time Warner Cable. The services compete with ISPs owned by local telephone companies. Road Runner contracts its service to other cable providers. The company was started in 1995 as a market test in Elmira, NY.
Road Runner provides four levels of service: Road Runner Lite, Road Runner Basic, Data Line, and Road Runner Residential. Besides, there is Road Runner Turbo or Road Runner Turbo with Power Boost available as extra services which accomplish Road Runner Residential.
Roadrunner is ranked 139 out of 1798 in Telecommunications category
Where Reviews Came From
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Greenwich, New York, United States
- Springfield, Missouri, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Hyattsville, Maryland, United States
- Ankeny, Iowa, United States
- Avon, Illinois, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Roadrunner to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future