Roadrunner has a great store and the best return policy.But, the VIP auto renewal is horrible.

They credited my account when I called with no hesitation. I will gladly renew when I am ready, not robbed when I'm not expecting it. If you go to a store Expect to be pestered about joining VIP and buying their brand of socks. I was asked over 7 times if I wanted to buy their socks.

If you know what your looking for dont be fooled by their so called "foot experts" these are nothing but kids that want to sell you inserts and tell you what your foot type is.Just buy whats comfortable and dont give into the hype.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of roadrunner vip membership from Roadrunner. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roadrunner to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was given unwanted subscription. Author liked the most internet servive is excellent. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roadrunner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments