Like a lot of people on this board I was being charged to for auto-renewal into this service without warning. The last time I recall buying anything from them was several years ago, so I'm guessing I was being charged for several years without noticing.

Clearly I need to pay better attention, however, I never got any kind of notice.

(Moreover, when I checked my status on their site, I wasn't listed as a member.) Caught it this year though and when I called they did cancel it and say they're issue a refund for this year. Thought I'd post the number in case it's helpful to others: 800.543.7309

This person wrote the review because of "being charged without warning" at Roadrunner. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $108 and wants Roadrunner to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roadrunner and roadrunner membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments