I am very dissatisfied with roadrunner email customer service.

One of My roadrunner email addresses was automatically deleted from the server for no reason and I lost all its emails.

When I started being unable to log in with this email address, I called the customer service 6 times in the span of 10 days and spent each time at least 15-20

minutes on the phone , sometimes even about 1 hour, trying to get my email address restored.

All the times I was put on hold many times, they contacted other departments and "escalated the ticket" and told me they would call me back later.

They only called me back 2 times out of 6 without being able to resolve the problem.

They never gave me a reasonable explanation why my email address was deleted and

I have been forced to use a different email address for all the services for which I was using my old roadrunner email address.

My advice is to stay away from roadrunner email addresses , since the data on these email accounts is not reliably maintainted.

I have been using a google gmail account for years and never had any access and/or speed problem, so I would definitely recommend google mail for all email usage.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Roadrunner. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Roadrunner.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Roadrunner to other companies on our site.

Comments

My email is now gone too....along with it is my access to my Amazon Prime account and who knows what else.

#1202063

Same issue just happened to me today. My email account i have had for years out of the blue just vanishes and they cant tell me why.