12/1/15 placed an order for $100.51 and my paypal charged. They used ontrac for delivery stating 12/4 delivery.

Didnt get the item. I was advised to place a different order and they will reimburse it but to get the same shoes, use a diff credit card and order again which i did. Shoes finally came 12/15 (3 days late as promised). Still havent reimbursed my previous undelivered purchase.

This will be my 1st and last time dealing with this co. Better to order fr nike.com. How do these people stay in business? It is not worth the aggravation to save for post tnxgiving sale.

I have lost interest in the shoes i ordered.

This has been the worst online purchase i made in my life and i shop online regularly. Hope you dont have the same experience as mine.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of nike flyknit racer racing shoe from Roadrunner. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roadrunner to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roadrunner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments